San Juan airport drop-off tour

I would like a recommendation for which airport drop-off tour to take after my Adventure of the Seas cruise. Should I take the Old and New San Juan City Tour is 3 hours that costs $34.00, or the Old San Juan Walking Tour that is 2 hours that costs $54.00? I don't know why the shorter tour costs more; maybe someone knows why that is.

I can only speak for the Old and New City Tour that we did last year because we had time to kill before our flight out after our Adventure of the Seas cruise. We had seen Old San Juan on a cruise stop before, but this was a great way to see more of the city and have someone store our bags for the day. We were off the ship early, got a great driver that guided the group around old san juan, including some time to shop/eat tour the Fort San Cristobal and then after that got a tour of the newer part of the city we hadn't seen before. Our bags were waiting for us at the airport. I'd reocmmend it if you have the time and don't want do to it on your own carrying your bags around with you.

We did the Rain Forest Tour, last week. I just want to say, using this service for your baggage is an excellent idea. Off ship easily, bags were where they stated, no problems. Our group of 4, did not appreciate the Rain Forest tour (perhaps we were too tired). Guide not very informative and a very bumpy ride on the bus.

Archived