Kid's rates @ Wyndham & Hilton

maja

Traveling with a 7 & 10 yr old. Trying to figure out if it's worth it for us to do a day pass since we'll be in Nassau the last week of Feb & the temps may not be as warm as we'd like. We might end up splitting up the day & doing the zoo/garden for a few hours then head over to the beach in the afternoon when it should warm up a little.

I know the Sheraton charges $12.50 for kids. Does anyone know if the Wyndham and Hilton have a reduced rate as well? I know that these 2 offer food with their day pass, and that the Wyndham might be closed in Feb. for renovations.

Traveling with a 7 & 10 yr old. Trying to figure out if it's worth it for us to do a day pass since we'll be in Nassau the last week of Feb & the temps may not be as warm as we'd like. We might end up splitting up the day & doing the zoo/garden for a few hours then head over to the beach in the afternoon when it should warm up a little.

I know the Sheraton charges $12.50 for kids. Does anyone know if the Wyndham and Hilton have a reduced rate as well? I know that these 2 offer food with their day pass, and that the Wyndham might be closed in Feb. for renovations.

Hilton has a kids discount 6-12 is $25 with Island marketing/ $30 at the front desk. ($30 voucher for adults/ $10 for kids).

Last time I asked.. Wyndham did NOT have a kids discount. Children under 3 were free.

Where did u hear that the wyndham might be closed in Feb?? I'm pretty sure it's not closing til mid/late summer.. I may be wrong.

Hilton has a kids discount 6-12 is $25 with Island marketing/ $30 at the front desk. ($30 voucher for adults/ $10 for kids).

Last time I asked.. Wyndham did NOT have a kids discount. Children under 3 were free.

Where did u hear that the wyndham might be closed in Feb?? I'm pretty sure it's not closing til mid/late summer.. I may be wrong.

Thanks scubagirrl.. I think I just might head back to town & do the Hilton for a few hours since we've been there in the past & liked it. If it gets too cold, we'll be right near the ship anyway.

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1541090

Archived