Cas Abao Beach/Liqour Factory

ladyvette826

Can anyone tell me how much the entry fee is for Cas Abao beach? Does the entry fee include a chair or is that extra?

Also, what time does the liquor factory close? We will be in port from 2-11, but I would like to enjoy the beach for awhile before having to leave to visit the liquor factory.

And, one last question. I assume it would be cheaper to rent a car than it would be to take a taxi, so can anyone recommend a nice, reputable rental company?

Thank you for any information you can provide!

Can anyone tell me how much the entry fee is for Cas Abao beach? Does the entry fee include a chair or is that extra?

Also, what time does the liquor factory close? We will be in port from 2-11, but I would like to enjoy the beach for awhile before having to leave to visit the liquor factory.

And, one last question. I assume it would be cheaper to rent a car than it would be to take a taxi, so can anyone recommend a nice, reputable rental company?

Thank you for any information you can provide!

You can come on your own. The entrance fee is $6 per car and the beach chairs are $3 per chair. You can pay with your credit card at the bar; the entrance fee and beach chairs are cash only. Cas Abao Beach offers a Parking Lot, Beach Bar, Massage Facility, Dive/Snorkel & Watersports Shop, Restrooms with Changing Room, Lockers, Beach Lounge Chairs, Palm Parasols. Open daily from 8 am to 6 pm.

Taxi is about $40.00, Car rentals are about the same or a little cheaper try

AVIS office in Howard Johnson hotel is no more than 5 min from dock. To book use http://www.aviscuracao.com

Opening hours liquor factory

Weekdays: 8.00 AM - 12.00 PM & 1.00 PM - 5.00 PM

Don't know about weekends

Thanks so much for the info!

I had been looking at Avis and they are really reasonable, so that is probably what we will do rather than getting a taxi.

What sites/points of interest are recommended that we could see after 6:00 since we won't be leaving Cas Abao beach until then?

Also, our ship doesn't leave until 11:00, so we are thinking about getting some dinner out somewhere, too. Any recommendations for a nice restaurant near the port?

Thanks so much for the info!

I had been looking at Avis and they are really reasonable, so that is probably what we will do rather than getting a taxi.

What sites/points of interest are recommended that we could see after 6:00 since we won't be leaving Cas Abao beach until then?

Also, our ship doesn't leave until 11:00, so we are thinking about getting some dinner out somewhere, too. Any recommendations for a nice restaurant near the port?

The Wine Cellar is a popular and exclusive French restaurant in the Caribbean; the perfect place for a delicious lunch or a romantic dinner. Owned by Nico Cornelius, a ‘Maitre Rotisserie' from Holland , it has been a renowned dining room in Curaçao for more than thirty years.

The Wine Cellar is located opposite the cathedral in town. Exit the main bridge to Punda (at the 2 nd exit) to the right, follow two more traffic lights to the right, and you will be led straight to the restaurant.

Not much open after 6pm some shops not many

Archived