Itinerary / Deployment Questions (Merged Threads)

Should Bermuda be a regular port?  

1. 1. Should Bermuda be a regular port?

• once a year
    • from NJ port

Hi

I recently had the pleasure of cruising on the Azamara Quest fom Mumbai to Singapore.

Given the high quality and value for money aspect of Azamara Club aligned with ability of the smaller ships having excellent access to many restricted ports what possibility is there of having some Australia/New Zealand based cruises?

Are you planning on adding additional vessels to the fleet?

In light of the current issue with the Costa disaster, could you consider a pre-cruise DVD outlining safety procedures and also have the "safety" completed before casting off (I am a master mariner and I comply happliy with this requirement)? I know it is the busiest time but waiting 24 hours is probably not prudent (by the way your team did an excellent job).

Last question may end up with your guest realtions team. When is the Australian service team going to be able to offer the same level of service and competence as the USA and GB teams? Similarly, why is not Choice Air offered in Australia?

You have a great package and hope it continues to grow.

Cheers

We can't make the repositioning cruise this year that includes Bermuda but we love the IT and wonder if you will do it again.

We have been on 9 Azamara cruises, starting e/ the shakedown on Journey to Bermuda…Sorry to see the trans atlantic cruises do not include the Islands along the way which they did previously. And we miss the Elemis products!:mad:

Hi Larry,

I haven't sailed on Azamara, yet, but it's tops on my list to do. I'm a travel agent, so shame on me for not doing it yet.

I just wanted to let you know that I hear all good things about Azamara Club cruises. Keep up the good work, and hopefully, I'll get to join you soon.

[quote name='sailor554']Hi

I recently had the pleasure of cruising on the Azamara Quest fom Mumbai to Singapore.

Given the high quality and value for money aspect of Azamara Club aligned with ability of the smaller ships having excellent access to many restricted ports what possibility is there of having some Australia/New Zealand based cruises?

Are you planning on adding additional vessels to the fleet?

In light of the current issue with the Costa disaster, could you consider a pre-cruise DVD outlining safety procedures and also have the "safety" completed before casting off (I am a master mariner and I comply happliy with this requirement)? I know it is the busiest time but waiting 24 hours is probably not prudent (by the way your team did an excellent job).

Last question may end up with your guest realtions team. When is the Australian service team going to be able to offer the same level of service and competence as the USA and GB teams? Similarly, why is not Choice Air offered in Australia?

You have a great package and hope it continues to grow.

Cheers[/quote]

Agree with sailor 454 regarding the last question especially in regard to level of service of the Australian team in Syndney & Choice air. Did notice recent promotions here in Oz for "free air with Azamara to Asia" however on checking prices against cruise only fares we were in fact payiing for the air fare! Give us a "fair go" Azamara. We may be "down under" but we're not stupid. Having got that off my chest; Have to say that we are 'hooked' on Azamara having enjoyed two cruises on the Quest in 2011 & will certainly sail with Azamara again having purchased 2 Azamara Packages for the future.

The surcharge in the speciality restaurants is excellent value given the level of service & quality of food. There again we had no problems with the food & service offered in the Discovery or Windows & the 'nibbles" in the Mosaic Cafe are to die for.

My only complaint while on board is that on sea days there was no organised Shuffle Board competitions & that the "Battle of the Sexes" could have had more deck activities rather than being mostly confined to Trivia.

Cheers

Hello Larry,

I wanted to mention that although we are disappointed that Azamara will not feature a Round Trip Miami Caribbean itinerary in 2012, we are very pleased that Azamara listened, and will offer 3 Miami sailings in 2013. I realize the Caribbean may not be Azamara's ideal destination, and many of your guests prefer more exotic itineraries. However, for at least some of your US Guests, they prefer to sail close to home. While I'm not suggesting you spend a significant amount of time here, I strongly feel that some presence is warranted.

In our case, while it's my dream to visit many of your wonderful destinatations, I often sail with Parents in their 80's, and they are simply unable to travel to distant ports.

I realize it's virtually impossible, but if any schedule changes should be required in 2012, we hope Miami will be considered. Again, thanks for listening. It's what makes Azamara very special to us.

Archived