Fun Ship Dollars

tiffy0428

What is the link to redeem funship dollars for OBC?

For me, that 'link' would be a straight line from the ship entry doors to the Guest Services desk. :)

I, personally, would not trust anything on the CCL web site to work without glitches. :rolleyes:

I would assume that FSD's are like OBC or any cash payment system, your excess will be given back to you in check form upon debarkation, but I could be wrong, as I've never used FSD's so if anyone else could chime in and correct me if wrong, muchly appreciated

What if I buy Fun Ship Dollars, redeem them for OBC for example $1000 (I have 15 months til Cruise so thought I might buy some every payday) but I only spend $900, What happens to my other $100?

You will get the balance back in the form of a check late at night the last night or very early in the morning. You can have the check cashed at guest services (if you want to wait in the line). But you won't lose that money!

Thank you very much for you quick responses. I didn't want to buy them and than find out they keep what I don't spend.

This line had me worried

"8) This certificate is not redeemable for cash. It is void if sold for cash or other consideration. Fun Ship Dollars are transferable only when gifted."

Thank you very much for you quick responses. I didn't want to buy them and than find out they keep what I don't spend.

This line had me worried

"8) This certificate is not redeemable for cash. It is void if sold for cash or other consideration. Fun Ship Dollars are transferable only when gifted."

I just received my fun ship dollars. You can also use them as a deposit for another booking.

Archived