Carnival S&S card HELP!

Laje

Just contacted my Credit Union and asked about Debt holds etc.

What I understood, if you use your Debt card with the Credit option as if it was a Visa or Mastercard, the most you can go is 5000.00. If using it as a Debt card then 1000.00 and with a 500 ATM daily withdrawal.

Every bank is different, contact yours to make sure.

Someone mentioned that he called the Bank before he left on his cruise and they lifted all possible holds for those 7 days.

I have always used a Credit Card and never had any problems on the cruise, the Credit card is then paid off on the next bill cycle.

What happens if you have a overpay of cash on your account on the last night, do they refund that to you in cash?

My husband and I only put $350 cash deposit down (total) for our Sail and Sign card (because we brought plenty of booze). We only put down what we were going to use in excursions and kept the rest of our cash to use at the ports. We ended up not using about $35.00. They slipped a check under our door in the middle of the night on the last night attached to the sail and sign document that showed what we bought.

What happens if you have a overpay of cash on your account on the last night, do they refund that to you in cash?

We used cash on our cruise. I also thought you had to put down $250 pp but when i got to the Persers desk they said you can put what you want on the card. I think I put down $600 for the 3 of us and figured i would add to it if i needed. Well we had some money left and on the last night i waited on line and they refunded me cash. I was told it would be a check and was happy and suprised when they handed me cash. Hope this helps. Michelle

Archived