Which cruise nights are formal nights/best birthday dinner spot?

Ash1982

Hello!

Does anyone know which nights of a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on board Eclipse are going to be the formal nights? I'm not sure if they are set (standard) and can be planned around.

My birthday falls during our upcoming cruise, so I'm trying to figure out if I want to do specialty dining that night. (We're in AquaClass, which we've done before, so I *am* really looking forward to Blu again.)

Maybe Qsine for my birthday... although I'm still not sure about the restaurant in general, given that it's just my husband and me dining together. But I'm sure that topic's for another thread. ;)

SO, long story short: Would love to know what nights I can expect to be formal dining (if possible), AND any recommendations for the best dining option for celebrating one's birthday! (Tall order?)

Thanks all!

Formal nights are 2nd and 6th nights. We ate at Qsine as a couple and loved it. I already Booked Q for DHs birthday on Summit in September. If you want a "fancier"

ambience consider Murano. Be sure to note the birthday on your reservation.

I have photos in my signature link if you are interested.

Thank you so much for your reply -- and for your feedback on both points!

We had tried Murano (and Tuscan Grille and Silk Harvest) on Solstice, and I agree: Murano would probably be the most upscale option. Qsine just looks so fun and different -- I'm glad to hear you had a good experience as a couple. That might help sway my decision.

Thanks again!

Archived