Info needed for 8 night cruises please

AlexsDogPound

Our group of 12 are sailing on the March 31st Valor and I have a couple of questions.

1. When are the formal nights and is it during these nights that lobster is served in the MDR?

2. Is there an order posted somewhere on different themes or menus in the MDR on each given night? Trying to plan a steakhouse reservation during a night when the menu might not be a winner.

3. Are there tables of 12 available or will we be split up, we have chosen anytime dining?

Thanks in advance for everyone's assistance. :)

Our group of 12 are sailing on the March 31st Valor and I have a couple of questions.

1. When are the formal nights and is it during these nights that lobster is served in the MDR?

2. Is there an order posted somewhere on different themes or menus in the MDR on each given night? Trying to plan a steakhouse reservation during a night when the menu might not be a winner.

3. Are there tables of 12 available or will we be split up, we have chosen anytime dining?

Thanks in advance for everyone's assistance. :)

hey there - I will try and answer from my memory of our 8 day cruise on the Freedom -

1. formal night - 2nd full day at sea and then 4 days later - lobster served both nights

2. Go to FAQ for your ship and will give a menu - also each day a menu is posted on the TV and you can decide daily where you wish to dine. We did the steakhouse on the 1st full sea day as after being a shore we were often wiped and did not enjoy it as much

3. If doing ATD it will be difficult getting a table for 12 - only way to guarantee that is to have assigned dining. Never saw a 12 top at ATD but then never really looked.

We loved the ATD - you could divide into 6 tops - may be a little easier.

Have fun - keep asking questions

Archived