Sun Trolley

Cindyloowho2

As far as I know the Suntrolley does not go inside of Port Everglades, rather it passes the entrance road while traveling on SE 17th St. If your terminal is at the port entrance, the answer is yes. If not, the answer is yes but you will need to take a taxi to SE 17th St.

That may be a lot of trouble with luggage. We will be riding the Sun Trolley while in FLL the day before our cruise, I guess we will be able to get an idea of where we will be going.

thanks for your input.

The trolley is definitely not designed for luggage storage. Most of the times I have ridden it, the trolley has been less than half full, so luggage probably wouldn't be much of a problem. But if it were mostly full that would be very difficult. Also remember that not all routes are 7 days per week. I think that one is Friday to Monday if I remember correctly.

Yes, I think you are right. No sense stressing out just to save a couple of dollars, when in the long run, will be a drop in the bucket. We will have a taxi from the hotel. We are looking forward to riding the trolley though, just to give us some flavor of the local.

Thanks for responding.

Archived