Which Frommer's guide has the "excellent" walking tour?

pitterpattershoppe

I've been researching Old San Juan walking tours and several people have referred to a Frommer's guide that supposedly has an excellent walking tour. I have the Frommer's Caribbean Ports of Call, 7th Edition and it's not in there. I didn't see it listed in the Table of Contents for the Frommer's Puerto Rico guide, nor online either. So, which book is it in? :confused: If you wouldn't mind, could you please list the title and edition. Thanks!

I've been researching Old San Juan walking tours and several people have referred to a Frommer's guide that supposedly has an excellent walking tour. I have the Frommer's Caribbean Ports of Call, 7th Edition and it's not in there. I didn't see it listed in the Table of Contents for the Frommer's Puerto Rico guide, nor online either. So, which book is it in? :confused: If you wouldn't mind, could you please list the title and edition. Thanks!

I found this online today. http://www.topuertorico.org/maps/323_walkingtouroldSanjuan.jpg

Susan

Archived