Msc Musica Pictures

Chris62eng

Does anyone have pictures to share of a Superior Balcony Stateroom with sofabed from the MSC Musica. We just booked one in May and the pictures on MSC's site are very limited.

3 Women sharing this stateroom so was hoping to see closet and storage space so we don't over pack

Thanks

Don't have any pictures but had that cat of cabin on my (almost 3 week) cruise from Venice to Rio. I managed to fill the wardrobe by myself although did not use all the storage space. Double hanging wardrobe + another full length shelved one. I do take a lot of stuff with me especially for atria that length.

Could be cramped with 3, and the balcony only has 2 chairs.

On my recent cruise on the MSC Orchestra (MSC Musica's sister ship), we had a cabin with balcony and sofa bed (single not double). #10155, you can see on the plane if it is equal to your category. We were two adults and a child and work well for us. Plenty of space for hanging clothes, two shelves and five or six drawers. Two little tables next to the beds with three small drawers each, and six or seven more drawers on the desk. There were two chairs, but I think that you can ask for another more.

Hope this photos hellp you.

1.jpg.3ec4b98952dc4891e8fd209aeda8a590.jpg

2.jpg.f2a9495c4976a833de3aacefc5f3cab3.jpg

3.jpg.e72da984842322f22aededb32b842668.jpg

4.jpg.4526087ba50bbb8e36973b53d41c6926.jpg

5.jpg.b06a06fe47a2d22231c1101a14452bea.jpg

Well, one of the things I'm curious about is breakfast. I am used to Italy and have no desire to eat anything for breakfast other than a couple of breakfast pastries and coffee. Am I correct in assuming they are available at La Piazzetta's buffet in the morning? Also, are all the bars like bars in Italy - are pastries and coffee available at them in the morning as well?

Have you taken any excursions through MSC, and, if so, are they well organized and are they given in several languages or are there dedicated English speaking tours?

Is there wi-fi on board and how expensive is it?

I know there are at least two specialty restaurants, 4 Seasons amd Shangai. Are they priced like a regular restaurant, with each item on the menu costing differently, or are they a set price for each person regardless of what you order? And what would you recommend when it comes to the specialty restaurants?

We are looking at purchasing the Cheers Adult package. Did you have any experiences with this package? I am particularly concerned about how good their house wine is.

Thank you for your help!:)

Well, one of the things I'm curious about is breakfast. I am used to Italy and have no desire to eat anything for breakfast other than a couple of breakfast pastries and coffee. Am I correct in assuming they are available at La Piazzetta's buffet in the morning? Also, are all the bars like bars in Italy - are pastries and coffee available at them in the morning as well?

You can get pastries in the buffet, MDR, room service breakfast. Think there is also one place you can get them later - might have been the coffee shop at reception

Have you taken any excursions through MSC, and, if so, are they well organized and are they given in several languages or are there dedicated English speaking tours?

Rarely do tours of any description but have done some years ago. They often don't get minimum numbers to run all the advertised English tours, so they either get cancelled or combined with another language.

Yes there is but I can't remember how much it is. There are various packages available

I know there are at least two specialty restaurants, 4 Seasons amd Shangai. Are they priced like a regular restaurant, with each item on the menu costing differently, or are they a set price for each person regardless of what you order? And what would you recommend when it comes to the specialty restaurants?

I didn't try the Shangai so not sure how it ws priced but they will have a menu (process outside it). Did go to the Four Seasons and it was fabulous. An oasis of peace and tranquility. Food a big step up from the MDR and so was the service and presentation. The Sommelier was amazing. It is a fixed price for 3 courses. Can't remember if it was €20 or €25 as I got it free for having a MSC Club Black membership but remember thinking that had it been €50, I would have happily paid it. Real fine dining experience IMO

We are looking at purchasing the Cheers Adult package. Did you have any experiences with this package? I am particularly concerned about how good their house wine is.

No but then I didn't think it was a good package for me as I prefer to order different wines from the premium wine list and make it last 2-3 nights. Was often ashore for lunch, so didn't see the point in it. I've had the house wine (both White and red) by the glass and it was fine, nothing spectacular but not undrinkable either.

I've answered your questions above - hope it is of some help to you

In my case, after hours breakfast, room service only provides pastries. Coffe, in the station that provides water, tea and ice also.

I do excursions with MSC recently, all were good. But as they are made ​​by others (not MSC) this may vary from place to place. With regard to language, are made in the dominant language on the ship, and if there are a sufficient number of people, takes place in another language. In my case, I speak Spanish, the cruise was from Santos (Brazil) with 98% of Portuguese speaking cruisers so there was no tour for Spanish speakers !

Just use the internet cafe and it cost me something like $5 the first 10 min and then $1.5 per minute. But is very slow!

In the cruise that I make, do not use Shanghai. I do not remember the price, but that is a fixed value per person. One day there was a "festival of salmon" by $39 and one day a sushi demonstration by $36.

Answered !

• 3 months later...

Archived