Getting Married On Princess

ambergj

My Fiance and I met on the Sea Princess when I was 17 years old, and we are not both 21 and are now engaged to be married in the Summer of 2007 and to tie the knot on the cruise to start our lives together.

Have any of you gotten married on a Princess ship or have gone to a wedding on a Princess ship. I would love any feedback or any tips that you could offer me. Thank you very much!!!!

I am wanting to get married on the Golden because I love that ship, do you have a approximate of what the cost is to get married on the ship? The summer 2007 itins are not out yet and I am just trying to get the feel for the cost per person????

ANy ideas?

On our trans-Atlantic, Golden Princess, 8-02, we were invited to two different weddings, mid-Atlantic.

Mywife and I were both impressed with the manner of ship's company, particularly the Captain, Andy Proctor, who officiated at both weddings.

We both thought what a great way to start out married life - marriage at sea.

I am wanting to get married on the Golden because I love that ship, do you have a approximate of what the cost is to get married on the ship? The summer 2007 itins are not out yet and I am just trying to get the feel for the cost per person????

ANy ideas?

Aside from the cost of the cruise, when we got married, there were three different levels of weddings. I think that they ranged from about $1,000 to $2,400 (but I'm not sure since it was about 3 years ago). That is the total cost of the ceremony--including the champagne, corsage and the picture package that is included. The differences in the price were due to several variables. The ones that I remember most were:

1. The music--recording vs piano vs string quartet
  2. The champagne--domestic vs imported vs Dom Perignon
  3. I think that the corsage varied
  4. I think that the number of pictures included varied

We selected the highest level (and I'm glad we did), but I think it would be great regardless. How many people can say that they got married at sea by the Captain.

If you call Princess directly, they should be able to tell you current prices and differences.

My Oh My I am so glad that you wrote me! Which is wonderful. SO, in all in all, was it cheaper to go that route than planning an entire wedding and doing the reception and everything??

I am just wanting a cheaper route....your advice is MUCH appreciated

Archived