Mariner Bingo- smokey???

z4ltw

I havent been on the Mariner yet, but on the other cruises it was held in the theater and there was no smoking. You dont use dobbers, but little pull tabs for your number cards. It was fun. Mom won $264.00. I lost of course, but there is always next time!

When bingo is in the Savoy theater, like the last couple of days when the crowds build up, it is all no smoking. If they hold sessions in the Lotus lounge, which they typically do at smaller sessions during the week, there are smoking and non smoking sections to sit in.

Bingo on the Radiance was in the Colony Club and they allow smoking in there. I'd say it did get a bit smokey....but there was also an area that you could play bingo where no-one was smoking. The smokers seemed to clump together in one area leaving one whole side smoke free.

Bingo on the Radiance was in the Colony Club and they allow smoking in there. I'd say it did get a bit smokey....but there was also an area that you could play bingo where no-one was smoking. The smokers seemed to clump together in one area leaving one whole side smoke free.

On The Navigator they had smoking and non-smoking sections. I'm a smoker who doesn't like to smoke indoors (hey we all have our issues :D) and yes it could get very smokey. The last two sessions were moved into the big theater where this is no smoking.

###

Archived