Just Back from Star Western Caribbean

Dona March

I just returned from a great Cruise on the Star will be doing a review soon will be glad to answer any questions, I had a wonderful time the staff, food and the ports were all more than I expected this was my first time with NCL and would go again..........

I just returned from a great Cruise on the Star will be doing a review soon will be glad to answer any questions, I had a wonderful time the staff, food and the ports were all more than I expected this was my first time with NCL and would go again..........

Good to hear! We'll be on the Star for the April 8th sailing; looking forward to your review.

It's funny, because I was just reading another thread from someone who was (I assume) on the same sailing you were, talking about how disappointing the cruise was. I guess it's all about the attitude you have while you're on the cruise :)

I look forward to reading your review! We're on the same ship Feb 26, and I can't wait :) I'm really interested in any shows you saw and your feedback about them.

Hi, looking forward to your review. We'll be on the Star Feb 25 for the Western Caribbean. I made reservations for the dolphin swim in Cozumel....do you know anyone who did that? Did you snorkel? wondering where the best place is. Any favorite excursions?

Thx Kathy

That is great to hear ! I am sailing the end of February and the count down is on!

:-)

Hi, looking forward to your review. We'll be on the Star Feb 25 for the Western Caribbean. I made reservations for the dolphin swim in Cozumel....do you know anyone who did that? Did you snorkel? wondering where the best place is. Any favorite excursions?

Thx Kathy

I have done the dolphin swim in Cozumel. It was fun, I was babysitting for a family of four and the two older girls wanted to do this. We booked through the boat but had a hotel room near the dolphin swim we took a cab to get there. I had a blast when I did it and even bought the picture! It was good, not the best dolphin experience I have done, I would recommend it for a first time though!

Welcome back! We are sailing on the Star in March and can not wait. We've been to Cozumel but not the other three ports. Looking forward to your review. I was wondering if you had pics of the MDR menu's? Or if you remember it being a good variety of things. Thanks in advance.

Archived