3 College Kids-Fun and Partying?

cowhip

We were on the Jewel last week and due to bad weather in Costa Maya, the ship unexpectantly changed itineraries, staying overnight in Cozumel. We had been scheduled to leave in the late afternoon

Wife and I wnet back into town after dinner on board ship and hit Senor Frogs, then Carlos and Charlies. Both were a blast, but I felt the Senor Frogs catered to a younger crowd (many, many more college aged kids) then C&Cs, where we (early/mid 40's) were represented by greater numbers (at least that night). Since they are adjacent to each other, it is easy to visit both.

In both places, the waiters really worked the room, dancing, singing, conga shot lines, all encouraging crowd participation. I would also note there was a middle aged magician in C&Cs entertaining a large group of Moms on a week getaway who was really incredible.

My sister and I are both college aged and we're booked on the Fiesta Party Boat...open bar party boat to an open bar beach back on the open bar party boat back to the pier. If we're still up to it, we plan on hiting SF's.

I don't know what line you're sailing on, but for ships with longer stays in Coz. (we're only docked until 6), there's a Senor Frog's Sunset Cruise that seems like it would appeal more towards college aged guys.

Archived