question -- 5/28 Infinity two-nighter

trcori

Didn't know about the Infinity two-nighter out of Vancouver till reading about it in the thread about Infinity's captain. Trying to figure out if I can get a quote on this anywhere but Celebrity's site -- I can't find it in the main online booking engine that various online agencies use -- have written to my current online TA of record -- Is this something only bookable thru Celebrity? I mentioned it offhand to my hub and the prospect of two bonus nights of martinis, since we would normally go to Victoria for a day in spring anyway (usually via BC Ferries), already has him way too excited. Help! (P.S. And for anyone in the know, would going on this really count as a "full cruise" in Captain's Club membership? We are looking ahead to Elite level [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ...)

TR
Millennium 12/12/04
Mercury 4/04, Infinity 8/03, Century 3/03 & 9/02

I also got excited when I read about this cruise and called my local travel agent. She told me all cabins except the family verandas were sold out. As much as that is my favorite cabin, they wanted $500pp for the first two in the cabin and $266 for 3rd and 4th passengers. My husband's birthday is on the 28th and this would have been such a great surprise, but I just couldn't justify the cost for only two nights.

We did a similar cruise (three-night) on the Radiance from Seattle (stops in Vancouver and Victoria) two years ago and it was a really fun weekend.

My TA also said that Princess offered a similar two-night cruise and it sold out in 20 minutes.

Wish there were more of these local short crusies.

4/1/05 Summit 10-day
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2005;4;1;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived