End cabin by Champagne Bar

malsha

We have the very end cabin in the hallway (deck 4) on the Grandeur (ocean view) directly by the Champagne Bar. There are no other Ocean View Staterooms left on my sailing. How noisy will this be? We have a 23 mth with us so I just hope he can sleep if it is noisy (and me too!) Thanks!

I've not been on this ship, but most of the time, champagne bars are typically bars that have more of a piano bar, or jazz combo type of music. It will not be a place for dancing/rock music. The busy times will be before dinner, as many people will meet for cocktails before dining. Since you have a concern for noise, if I were you, I would take either a white noise machine or a small fan. You might check back every few days to see if another ocean view cabin becomes available.

We were on the Grandeur in September. Our cabin was on deck 4 behind the Champagne Bar, but a little ways down the hall. I specifically remember seeing a lady come out of that cabin and I asked her ..."Isn't it noisy in this cabin?" and she said that they didn't hear anything at all. So maybe you will be OK.

I have stayed on deck 4 inside cabin( port and starboard) twice a few doors from the centrum and have heard no noise( music) except when I get close to the glass door seperating the passenger hallway starboard side from the centrum. During some afternoons they have a string trio playing for an hour or two and in the eves they have a trio playing jazz and contemporary music . They usually are finished by 11p or 12a the latest. The band on the enchantment was situated on the starboard side. Deck 4 cabins are great you are just steps from the centrum---beautiful seating areas with lots of huge windows, dining room and all the public venues on the decks above .

We had this same cabin in 1997 on the Rhapsody. It was not noisy at all. I loved hitting that bar just before heading to dining room and before going to bed. It is one of the quieter hangouts.

Have fun!

Tracey

We were 4 doors in from the end on deck 4. The Champagne Bar was always very quiet, I would expect to hear little, except some faint music from the string trio, etc. in the Centrum. We really liked that general location.

Archived