Rental Car Drop-Off Near Miami Cruise?

miltrans

Budget Car rental has a car drop off located at 495 Brickel Ave., Miami. It is just across the street from the Sheraton Biscayne Bay Hotel. This is just across the river from Biscayne Blvd., which Bayside Marketplace is on, that is just around the corner from the Port. Check out their website. A taxi will cost about $10 to $12. to get to the port, and it is alot closer than the airport, however, if you return to the airport, most rental companies provide a free shuttle to the port.

Depends on how you want to do it. We are staying 1 pre-cruise at the Sheraton Biscayne and so decided to return the car there, and just take a taxi to the port, to avoid the hassle of returning to the airport.

Hope this helps you out.

Hertz has an office at the Port of Miami. we used them the last time we took a cruise out of Miami. dh dropped me and the luggage off with the porters and went around the corner to drop off the car, he only had to walk about a block back to the pier. ;)

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency and the valet captain told me that they were a drop off for Enterprise. Never checked it out because we had a Thrifty rental car. We returned the car to Thrifty near the airport, about 10 minutes from hotel and they had a shuttle that dropped us off at the pier about 15 minutes away. All very easy. There were 5 of us with luggage and no problems. I had originally thought of dropping everyone off at the pier and then returning the car but it worked out much better this way with all of us staying together and the pier can be very confusing. The thrifty shuttle was there when we got off the boat and brought us right back to the rental office. Everything went very smooth.

Hope this helps

Archived