QE2 receiving e mails onboard.

magnuscat

Hi, I read somewhere that you can receive emails onboard the QE2 free of charge is this so? also can anyone tell me the email address...I wish to leave this with family/friends in case they need to contact me.thanks.

Thankyou for the help I found the email address and have passed it to my friends. Iceman we also sail tomorrow on the Iberian jewels cruise. We are hoping to see the QM2 before we sail (if she hasn't been delayed with the diversion she had for the sick passenger ) This is our first ever cruise and the excitement is building fast!!

Magnuscat,

The latest news is that QM2 will arrive in Southampton about 2 hours late, so, hopefully, that will not delay her departure. The Southampton port web site says that QM2 leaves at 1800 and QE2 at 1830. So they will probably go down the solent together.

It is also our first cruise and we are VERY excited. We will raise a glass to you if we sail past QE2.

Have a good time and give Gibraltar our best wishes - we lived there for 5 years and it's wonderful.

Andrew and Pat

Archived