sign& sail card?

gene g

It is hard to say since everyone vacations different. Some people can take a cruise and spend absolutely nothing onboard.

Others may drink a lot, buy tons of souvenirs, spend time getting spa treatments...

If you are using a credit card to link your S&S with, then everything is charged to your credit card. If you are using cash, just decide how much you THINK you will probably need (it's better to overestimate) and bring that amount to put on the S&S. If you put too much cash on the card, you will get the $$ you don't spend back on the last day of the cruise.

That is a tough one since it really does depend on your spending habits. When I go on a 7 day I normally spend between $500-$1000 on the ship. Low side if I go on excursions on my own and decide not to go get a message when on the ship.

As everyone said each person spends differently. I just put a credit card on file. If you get close to maxing out your card just go and make a cash payment and you are good to go. If money is tight its best to have a budget set.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Archived