Carnival Sensation Wedding Review 1/15/12.....Awesome...

chjohn

Ok , this is my third time trying to post so i will have to this in pieces.

Everything was amazing.......

Beyond our wildest Dreams....

I am going to post a slideshow i did because everytime i try to write my review it want let me post.

So if you have any questions about our wedding cruise journey please post and will respond.

Here is the link....Enjoy.....

Edited by chjohn

I am going to post a slideshow i did because everytime i try to write my review it want let me post.

So if you have any questions about our wedding cruise journey please post and will respond.

GORGEOUS! It looks like everything turned out beautiful!

The stand that the cake is on.. did you bring that or did they have it set up on that? Also, the piping on the cake..did you request that?

Once again.. beautiful!!

Your cake does look beautiful. However, nothing is as beautiful as the two of you. I especially love the picture of you guys holding each other with your eyes closed. It sounds like you had the perfect wedding and the pictures show the same. Thanks for sharing.

Everything was beautiful. I love your colors, aqua and silver. The sand ceremony is a nice touch. It looks like there were four people pouring so it looks like you included your children. That is precious. I wanted to do one at my renewal but I bought a vase that was too big and couldn't fit it into the many suitcases I brought onboard. Although I managed to fit everything else. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pictures.

Beautiful photos! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Do you remember the photographer's name? Some of your poses look very similar to our photos. Our photographer's name was Emmanuel.

• 8 months later...

THE reception was in the disco. awesome time....drinks unlimited...music was great....we forgot our list...so the music he played was geared to the crowd we had....we didn't like one song he was playing and he quickly changed it......

HELLO!!!

Did you have your reception in the disco? Did you have a DJ? Did you bring your own music? Were you happy with the DJ if you had one?

Thanks!!

Im trying to decide if i should have a Dj or the social host.

THE reception was in the disco. awesome time....drinks unlimited...music was great....we forgot our list...so the music he played was geared to the crowd we had....we didn't like one song he was playing and he quickly changed it......

HELLO!!!!

Thanks so much.....may i ask what type of music that was? I am afraid that he wont have what we like.... we are a urban bunch who love old/new hiphop reggae a little soca.....

THANKS SO MUCH!

We had everything from Beyonce to Micheal Jackson.....From the Wobble to the Electric Slide..... As a lil Caline Dion...my wife loves her.. so thats what we sow danced to, but the DJ had a great variety

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Congratulations, I really like your pictures and you two make a great couple together. I have read your cruise wedding review and I find it very interesting.

I plan to get married in July 2013 and we wanted to something different. Reading about your wedding and looking at the pictures I want to explore the possibilities for a cruise wedding.

Though, I have never been to a cruise before I am going for my first cruise soon in the Indian ocean, Kochi to Maldives and I have very excited about it.

Regards

Ruchi Batra

• 1 year later...