Vista Suite Question

RumpunchGirl

Guest LoveMyBoxer
We leave tomorrow for our 8 day cruise on the Miracle. My question is - how's the hanger situation? With a larger closet, are there plenty of hangers? Don't want to pack any if we don't have too! Thanks!:D

More than enough hangers! If you don't have enough, just ask your room attendant.

Which VS are you in? We'll be in 7347 in two weeks!

The bedroom has a separate closet that normally has plenty of hangers. I've never had a problem with not having enough. Plus there is a tall chest of drawers where you can store your folded clothes as well.

Enjoy your cruise and the huge corner balcony!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Which VS are you in? We'll be in 7347 in two weeks!

The bedroom has a separate closet that normally has plenty of hangers. I've never had a problem with not having enough. Plus there is a tall chest of drawers where you can store your folded clothes as well.

Enjoy your cruise and the huge corner balcony!

There's no closet in the bedroom. The walk-in closet is in the dressing room between the living room, bathrooma and bedroom. The only thing in the bedroom is the chest of drawers under the TV.

There's no closet in the bedroom. The walk-in closet is in the dressing room between the living room, bathrooma and bedroom. The only thing in the bedroom is the chest of drawers under the TV.

I had this cabin on the Spirit (sister ship to the Miracle) and the door to the walk in closet was in the bedroom. I just looked at my pics to verify. Maybe it's a different set up on the Miracle. I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks. :)

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I had this cabin on the Spirit (sister ship to the Miracle) and the door to the walk in closet was in the bedroom. I just looked at my pics to verify. Maybe it's a different set up on the Miracle. I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks. :)

Maybe it's different on each deck? We have always been on deck 8 aft-wrap. The walk-in closet is in the dressing area on the Miracle.

Maybe it's different on each deck? We have always been on deck 8 aft-wrap. The walk-in closet is in the dressing area on the Miracle.

I think it is different on each deck. Friends of mine had the corner on deck 4 and the layout was very different than what we had on deck 7.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I think it is different on each deck. Friends of mine had the corner on deck 4 and the layout was very different than what we had on deck 7.

OK then, back to the OP's question, if you don't have enough hangers, just ask your room attendant for more! LOL

Archived