RCL Everglades Excursion, FLL, drop off at MIA

chukli

I was wondering if anyone has done this excursion, pick up at Port Everglades, and includes airboat, and drop off at Miami Airport?

I am confused if this is the same Everglades as the Safari Everglades, Miami, or is it different. From the Trip Advisors, saw some good reviews of the Safari Everglades, Miami and am hoping this the one the excursion is referring to.

I was wondering if anyone has done this excursion, pick up at Port Everglades, and includes airboat, and drop off at Miami Airport?

I am confused if this is the same Everglades as the Safari Everglades, Miami, or is it different. From the Trip Advisors, saw some good reviews of the Safari Everglades, Miami and am hoping this the one the excursion is referring to.

The Everglades are at Port Everglads where we land in Ft Ladurdale. They take you for a cool air boat ride. Than off you go to the airport. When I did it we had people for FLL and MIA on the same bus. They we going to drop FLL people first than on to MIA. But, the bus had an accident and the lady going to MIA was going to miss her plane. The rest of use had really late flight and we told him to take her first. The rould trip ride wasn't that bad.

Thanks for your reply! Did you enjoy the Everglades tour and did you get to see any alligators, gator park? My 10 year old is interested in reptiles!

Thats scary about the bus breaking down, our international flights out of MIA are at 5.10pm, and I really hope that drop off time is doable. On the RCL tour info, it said flights 4.30pm and after are good for this tour. Incidentally, what time does the tour bus leave Port Everglades? Did you have to do the Express disembarkation?

Thanks for your reply! Did you enjoy the Everglades tour and did you get to see any alligators, gator park? My 10 year old is interested in reptiles!

Thats scary about the bus breaking down, our international flights out of MIA are at 5.10pm, and I really hope that drop off time is doable. On the RCL tour info, it said flights 4.30pm and after are good for this tour. Incidentally, what time does the tour bus leave Port Everglades? Did you have to do the Express disembarkation?

I really, really like it and would do it again. We saw one small alligator. I think he is sorta plant and you get to at least see one. Your 10 year old will love it.

We did not do the Express disemarkation for the tour. We met where they told us to. Got off when called. Collected our bags and went to the bus for us. The luggage went on the bus. We left personal stuff on the bus and the driver locked it as we went off to have fun.

I hope this works for you!

• 2 years later...