Specialty Restaurant Package Question?

esquire20

Hello, does anyone know if your allowed to switch any of the restauraunts within your package choice? I am booked on the 3-17-12 12 day Silhouette, I would like to exchange Murano for the Lawn Grill within the 3 dinner package. thank you in advance Leslie

I don't think so. I have seen this discussed here before, and I think the consensus was no. But maybe someone who has actually tried it will chime in. :)

I am in the same boat as you--I'd prefer the Lawn Club over Murano, but it is only available in a package that has more nights than I want to spend in specialty restaurants. I wonder why they don't just let you pick and choose?

and the lawn club grille was not in any package....it was very upsetting not to have been told this when we booked the $99 specialty dining package...actually, it was a mess, since we had 2 complimentary....murano was outstanding...i mean outstanding...say hi to TUDOR for me...

sonja

Archived