anyone else DOC DANCING with me today?

MamaParrotHead

I have been dancing for a week !!! We got our docs for our May 8 on the Destiny about 12 days ago. I love getting them then I know it is really getting close and that is wehn I start to pack I am so excited Its all I talk about and my hubby just sits and smiles so I know what he is thinking

Started doc dancing 2 days ago!!! We got our docs for our 9 May cruise on the Inspiration! Feels pretty good doesn't it MamaParrot. Have you starting packing yet, or at least started a list?

Have fun, enjoy, and let us know how it goes for you.

Matt

Started doc dancing 2 days ago!!! We got our docs for our 9 May cruise on the Inspiration! Feels pretty good doesn't it MamaParrot. Have you starting packing yet, or at least started a list?

Have fun, enjoy, and let us know how it goes for you.

Matt

I've recently convinced myself I'm possibly borderline OCD with all my lists and charts. :D I have all of our swimsuits/shorts/shirts folded in a pile in our spare bedroom, gowns for formal night are being altered as we speak, DH's suit is freshly dry-cleaned and hanging in the closet. The only thing left is a few fun lipstick and nail polish colors, that I'm currently "on the hunt" for. All of our info (excursions, Carnival info, flight info, hotel info) is in an expandable folder. Lists/instructions for the kids are printed out and ready to roll. :D I honestly don't know what to do with myself now that we're getting "down to the wire", ROFLMAO.

Archived