Celebrity Wave Promotion for cruisers

sallywingate

Hmmmm....booked during this promotion with an on-line TA. Got the $300 credit off the price from Celebrity plus the $250 OBC the TA was offering. TA also threw in a specialty dinner. Wonder if they used the $80 OBC from Celebrity for that perk (their way of saying it's a $80 non refundable credit) or should I ask if I also get the $80 OBC from Celebrity? Gosh....hate to be seem greedy, but $80 buys a couple bottles of wine. :D

We just received, on Monday, the $200 credit and the $80 Specialty Dining credit as well for our Eclipse Cruise in November. Just called out TA and she came back a short while later and let us know. That was a nice little surprise.

We just received, on Monday, the $200 credit and the $80 Specialty Dining credit as well for our Eclipse Cruise in November. Just called out TA and she came back a short while later and let us know. That was a nice little surprise.

Did you have any other OBC from Celebrity on your original booking?

I just got off the phone with Celebrity as well. I was told that cruisetours that include the applicable sailing dates are included. The gentleman I spoke with said that even though I booked before the date listed I could still be eligible, but if the price of my room category has gone up that it probably isn't in my best interest. Sounds to me like maybe they cancel your previous reservation and rebook you? I've e-mailed my TA and I guess I'll see what she says.... Saving $200 would be nice, but since our room category has gone up over $500 since we booked I'm happy to stay where I'm at.

Great deal for anyone able to take advantage!

Just got off of the phone with Celebrity Rep and she told me the same thing. My Silhouette cruise price is considerably higher now that when I booked, so no Wave credit. If the price was not higher, she told me there was no date restriction on applying the promotion.

There is a Wave Promotion for Celebrity cruises during 2012. It is a $200.00 credit per stateroom (if you have already booked) or in the process of making a reservation. This price is not reflected on the Celebrity website. I found out while I was talking to a Celebrity representative. I called my TA and got the credit. Every little bit helps!!

Don't know if this is new or old news but thought I would pass it on.

Thank you OP!! I just got through to my TA and received a $200 price reduction and $80 OBC :D

E-mailed on line TA. We had booked under promotion, got the $300 cabin discount. TA's promotion had also included $250 OBC plus a specialty dinner (available to anyone Captains or not). My e-mail asked if we also get the $80 Captains club. Reply was that $250 OBC was from them, specialty (per e-mail value $70?) was from Celebrity. So they'd get us a $80 credit - no specification on how we use it, instead of the specialty dinner. Guess we got a whole whopping $10 - but it's non-specific as to use, so we can use it toward spin classes if we so desire.

Archived