Vow Renewal on Board or Shore

Hello everyone!

My husband and I will be on the Mariner, leaving Galveston on February 5, to celebrate our 20th anniversary. The trip was his idea, but I've done the research, the booking, the prep, etc. :)

I am interested in a vow renewal while we are on the cruise. I've looked at what RCCL offers and it is more (both in the size of the event and cost) than what I am looking to do. It is just the two of us on the cruise, so the ceremony offered on the ship that involves guests, etc. is not what I need.

My husband is actually a minister and he performs weddings quite often. We have also developed and lead a marriage enrichment study, so we are awesome along those lines. I am truly looking for anyone who might have done something like this in one of the ports - we'll be at Cozumel (have booked an excursion through RCCL, but it won't be all day), Grand Cayman (private excursion that will take most of the day) and Falmouth (no excursion booked.) Or, if there are other possibilities on board rather than the official, advertised vow renewal, I would love to hear about them.

Thanks so much!

Melissa in Central Texas

Archived