Stay & Park in New Orleans

mo gal

We've always stayed at the Drury Inn while sailing out of New Orleans just got off the phone with them and their starting on the covered garage in March so this won't help us in Sept since they said it would take a year to build it. Does anyone have any suggestions on here where to stay and park. Thanks

We've always stayed at the Drury Inn while sailing out of New Orleans just got off the phone with them and their starting on the covered garage in March so this won't help us in Sept since they said it would take a year to build it. Does anyone have any suggestions on here where to stay and park. Thanks

I copied this from another CC member post:

"If you stay at the Holiday Inn Metairie New Orleans Airport they will let you park for 10 days. Below is the list of conditions.. The price is $124.00.. A lot better than paying $96 parking at the port, $100 for hotel, and then $20 for breakfast.."

I lvoe the Drury Inn as well. Last fall we stayed at the Hampton Inn Garden District for about $100 a night. It is out of the way just a little, but the redline runs directly in front of the hotel, so getting anywhere in New Orelans was really easy. We paid $3.00 a day to ride the trolley unlimited times all day. The hotel is nice and the parking is right there at the hotel. Breakfast was hot and free as well.

We are also looking for a hotel with cruise parking 3/2/12 (1 night). I thought we could just get a room, and the parking/shuttle was included. No free lunch here, though it's not a bad deal. Breakfast is included in the package, but not in the regular hotel room rate.

I looked up the Best Western Harvey, and now will call to see the price including parking for the week. Their b-fast is included in room rates.

Help, if you've already done the legwork figuring out hotel/parking packages and know of a great deal, please let me know. :)

Below is the Holiday Inn deal:

STAY PARK AND CRUISE

Bon Voyage! Get the party started before the ship sails. Package includes 2 Welcome Cocktails, Full breakfast for 2 adults (children 12 and under eat free) Parking for up to 10 days and Transportation to and from the airport and the Cruise ship terminal.Package amenities presented at check-in. Voucher holds no cash value and cannot be redeemed for other services or amenities. Taxes, Service charges, and Gratuities not included in package price. For more information regarding Cruise Port Terminal information visit, http://www.neworleanscruiseguide.comUnused portions of pacakge are nonrefundable. Check-in age is 21 or older. For groups of 10 or more please call the sales department for special group prices.

Show Available Room TypesRates from $ 169 00 USD

+ 12.??% tax

We are also looking for a hotel with cruise parking 3/2/12 (1 night). I thought we could just get a room, and the parking/shuttle was included. No free lunch here, though it's not a bad deal. Breakfast is included in the package, but not in the regular hotel room rate.

I looked up the Best Western Harvey, and now will call to see the price including parking for the week. Their b-fast is included in room rates.

Help, if you've already done the legwork figuring out hotel/parking packages and know of a great deal, please let me know. :)

Below is the Holiday Inn deal:

STAY PARK AND CRUISE

Bon Voyage! Get the party started before the ship sails. Package includes 2 Welcome Cocktails, Full breakfast for 2 adults (children 12 and under eat free) Parking for up to 10 days and Transportation to and from the airport and the Cruise ship terminal.Package amenities presented at check-in. Voucher holds no cash value and cannot be redeemed for other services or amenities. Taxes, Service charges, and Gratuities not included in package price. For more information regarding Cruise Port Terminal information visit, www.neworleanscruiseguide.comUnused portions of pacakge are nonrefundable. Check-in age is 21 or older. For groups of 10 or more please call the sales department for special group prices.

Show Available Room TypesRates from $ 169 00 USD

+ 12.??% tax

What Holiday Inn was this on what street? Thanks

What Holiday Inn was this on what street? Thanks

Holiday Inn Superdome , Depending on your sail dates I've heard that this offer has been cancelled after booking depending on New Orleans events so after you make the res and have your booking number call the hotel and confirm your reservation.

Archived