Cabin #8239 Carnival Pride Info.

Crazeecat5

Hi all,

Just booked this 8k balcony on the Carnival Pride. I hear it has a huge balcony, 3x the normal balcony size. Anyone have any info. or pics of the cabin and/or balcony?

BTW, I am handicapped. I use a scooter to get around. Proper papers are on file with Carnival.

Thanks for any info.:D

That room is right above 7303 which was my room on the Pride. It was the exacte size and layout of yours. Check my pic on cruiselinerooms dot com, click on Pride then 7303.

Happy cruising

Jan

I too am in a scooter and parked it in the space beside the balcony. The outlet is at the desk but my power strip reached to my charging plug. Notice my bed was right by the door. This was the best!! When room service knocked on my door at 7 am each morning, I rolled over, opened the door layed 2 bucks on the bed and he left the tray.Talk about living the high life!

Any other Pride questions--please ask

Jan

That room is right above 7303 which was my room on the Pride. It was the exacte size and layout of yours. Check my pic on cruiselinerooms dot com, click on Pride then 7303.

Happy cruising

Jan

I too am in a scooter and parked it in the space beside the balcony. The outlet is at the desk but my power strip reached to my charging plug. Notice my bed was right by the door. This was the best!! When room service knocked on my door at 7 am each morning, I rolled over, opened the door layed 2 bucks on the bed and he left the tray.Talk about living the high life!

Any other Pride questions--please ask

Jan

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the pics and the info. Room & balcony look awesome.:D

Archived