Rhapsody/Diving Excursion

budaman

Will be on the 4/24 sailing of the Rhapsody, anyone else doing the diving excursion from the ship. Also, any info on what dive operation they use, number of people, etc.

Thanks for any info!

Thanks Bruce... I was kind of afraid of it maybe being a cattle boat which is the reason we set up the charter in Cozumel. Thanks for your help there also.

Since there haven't been many responses to this, maybe there aren't any divers on the Rhapsody.:D

Have you found your cruise on the roll call section yet? That might be another place to look for divers.

I used neptunesdivers.com in GCM and thought they did a good job. They take 8 divers max and let you do your own dive if you want or you can follow the guide.

No divers in our group. have 40 registered but we're the only ones diving. Kind of weird that there hasn't been any more posts because except for a couple of inside guarantees, the cruise is sold out.

No divers in our group. have 40 registered but we're the only ones diving. Kind of weird that there hasn't been any more posts because except for a couple of inside guarantees, the cruise is sold out.
I guess the rest of the passengers are either technophobes or just haven't discovered what a wonderful resource cruise critic is.

For our stop in GCM last March, I met up with another diver from a different ship who was there the same day.

Archived