Gem to Caribbean 9 night

Brewyourown2001

Excited, just booked this for November 16th through 25th out of New York. I have 2 kids age 9 and 6 at time of sailing. I am hoping there will be some other kids on board for them to make friends and have fun with along with the fun they'll have with my wife and I.

I am a little worried that because of the length of cruise that there won't be many children aboard. Can anyone ease my mind? I am hopeful there will be a good amount of kids.

If you are traveling when the Jersey kids are out of school - don't worry, the ship will be overrun. I sailed on her when they were out this year and there were almost 1,000 kids on the ship.

School is out for just thanksgiving and the day after. Not sure what impact that has. Wow, 1,000 kids! That's almost too many, the kid club would be insane i imagine.

We will be on the same cruise with DD10. Also friends of ours will be with their two daughters age 8 and 10. I think being Thanksgiving there are going to be a lot of kids. I know for this cruise because of the holiday my daughter will only miss 2-1/2 days of school.

Sounds like good news. When there is this high level of kids aboard, does the kids club "sell out" or whatever they might call it, "fill up"?

Archived