Food Question about Celebrity Eclipse

kittyispretty69

This will be our first time cruising with Celebrity and I am having a hard time finding out exactly what is free and what has an additional charge, as far as food goes, on the Eclipse. I know the Oceanview Cafe and Main Dining Room are free and the Tuscan Grille, Qsine and Murano are pay, and Blu is for a different class of cabin. What I am confused about are Cafe Al Bacio and Gelateria, Bistro on Five, AquaSpa Cafe and the Mast Grill. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! Just got off the Eclipse and it was the best cruise vacation EVER!!

Cafe Al Bacio: You have to pay for the drinks. Cookies and other snacks are free.

Gelateria: You have to pay for Gelato

Bistro on Five: $5 covercharge

AquaSpa Cafe: Free! Lots of great healthy choices. Also, you can order dishes such as broiled salmon. The menu is on a stand next to the Cafe.

Mast Grill: Free! The burgers are delicious. If you like grilled onions and mushrooms, make sure you ask for it when you order!

We loved the Eclipse so much we put a deposit down for another sailing next year. Enjoy!

This will be our first time cruising with Celebrity and I am having a hard time finding out exactly what is free and what has an additional charge, as far as food goes, on the Eclipse. I know the Oceanview Cafe and Main Dining Room are free and the Tuscan Grille, Qsine and Murano are pay, and Blu is for a different class of cabin. What I am confused about are Cafe Al Bacio and Gelateria, Bistro on Five, AquaSpa Cafe and the Mast Grill. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cafe al Bacio : per item cost/ pastries and goodies are free though

Gelateria: $3 or $5 I believe....never partook of the offerings, as there is free GOOD ice cream/sherbert in the OceanView Cafe

Bistro: $5....all you want to order

Mast Grill/Spa Cafe: No charge

You are gonna love the Eclipse !!!

As so stated by Dreamcrusie27, who beat me to the punch !!

Woody

Hi was on the eclipse last year apart from main dinning room and mast grill if I remember that is buffet fo r breakfast and dinner also evening if you don't want to use dinning room all other is to pay the cafe elbacko exscuse my spelling is a fantastic coffee tea bar I had drinks package and drank there and free cakes but you pay if not I'm going again on 4th august great cruise

Oh, thank you so much for the information! You have been so helpful. I'm happy to hear how much you liked it. We are super excited about trying Celebrity. We have had family that cruised with Celebrity and they said the food was outstanding and it was very relaxing, just what we are looking for.

Archived