Yet another ES Question

kdoc84

Ok, so I booked ES balcony ctg 8A (our first!) and this morning I saw that the Pack & Go for our cruise in 16 days is $120 less. It shows as ctg 8L. Do you think they will honor the OBC?

Send in the form http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

and just mark the OBC box~never hurts to try!

ETA~It's showing a BL not an 8L~ that's a guarantee category. So previous poster is correct~ you'd have to give up your cabin and be put in the guarantee pool~ and then Carnival would assign you a cabin of there choosing.

Send in the form http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

and just mark the OBC box~never hurts to try!

ETA~ Most Pack & Go's are guarantee's are you sure it's giving you a category?

Yeah I went ahead and submitted it to see what would happen. It shows as ctg 8L, although I don't think that's an actual ctg. Probably just a placeholder for the pack & go rate. I wouldn't want to be put into the guarantee pool as I picked our room strategically. The past guest rate is $20 less than I paid and that one shows up for 8A. I guess I'll wait to see if my first request gets denied and then try again.

Archived