Perks for more cruises????

texasnana

I know with other cruise lines you get points for each cruise. Those points add up to different perks. Does Carnival do the same. I have done 4 cruise's so far. I have look on the website but really do not see the perks like other cruise lines? Any help?

Carnival does not do the point system like other cruiselines. Currently one point per cruise not matter the length. On the 10th cruise you are Platinum and get a handful of perks. Cruises 2 through 9 really nothing but the past guest party which is nothing like it use to be.

The rewards program is suppose to be revamped to points per night sometime this year and maybe some other ways to earn points. Seems like they are in flux with determining what they really want to do with they new system.

Here's the page that outlines all of the benefits for the different levels in the Past Guest Program:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/static_templates/carnival-past-guest-recognition.aspx

With 4 previous cruises, you'd currently be a Gold Member.

Rumour has it that a revamp to this program is in the works but not sure when that will actually be rolled out.

Archived