Anyone use Sun Rays Tours?

supermom123

I was looking at a tour with Sun Rays Tours for stinray city and 2 snorkeling stops. They have pretty good reviews on Trip Advisor, but I haven't seen much of anything about them here on CC. Has anyone used this tour group, and can offer me any advice? I trying to book an excursion for a group of 15, so I'm feeling a lot of pressure to choose a good company. Thanks in advance.

www dot sunraystours dot com

• 3 months later...

We used them in February. Very small outfit. Two Italian men run it. One of them actually lives on the cat and you are not allowed in doors at all. The mesh on the front of the boat was ripping so they asked that no more than two of us be on it at the same time. They stopped at a gas station for our lunch...yes thats right a gas station - they picked up 4 pizzas and we had them after the sting ray excursion. cold

Over all - not impressed. Use Native Ways!

i used them once and they were great !! catered the whole thing... no cold pizza, they had fish and Italian lunch meats and stuff. we had 15 in our group and we all loved !! maybe you caught them on a bad day.... anyways I would use them again anytime!!

Archived