cheap for simple folks what to do

starbrite911

Hi there,

We cruised for the first time in September on Monarch of the Seas when it went to Bahamas. Myself and my siblings

went to school in St. Kitts and so Bahamas was not a big deal to us to be honest. We just laid out on the

sand. I felt this was a huge waste of time and money and hope this next cruise is better.

My family is going on our second cruise vacation this last week of February. We will be on VOyager of the Seas

by RCC. we will visit Cozumel Mexico, Falmouth Jamaica, and Georgetown Jamaica.

I am looking for some ideas on what to do. I can't see us spending $80-100 per person on an activity to be honest, we have many food allergies and restrictions so we will limit to eating on the cruise, we don't drink or swim so snorkeling and that sort is also out. We like to see new things, and dipping our

feet in the water is a good idea too.

Can someone give me an idea of what is the most cost affective activities for us to do? Or direct me to some deals?

Will RCC provide me with any play items like a shovel or pail for a sand castle, etc ? Is that stuff

cheap to buy on shore?

I was thinking Queen Elizabeth Botanical garden so we can see some different wild life and flowers and at $8 each it's good.

Maybe go to a near by beach and relax there, my family is simple, we will have a blast trying to make a castle

or walk in the waves.

I read about pony rides in the water, but I am wondering if that price can be adjusted if instead of 1.5 hour

each, we spend 10-15 minutes each?

Please help me thank u :) I wish my family was more willing to spend money on the shore excursions but because

we have never experienced this stuff they are reluctant to spend a lot on it.

Archived