Gem Oct 20 2012 Cruise went missing

flat3d

:confused: The cruise we booked last year is not showing up anywhere these last 2 days. We booked a Haven villa and are looking forwar to going. Latley I have been seeing on this forum where NCL has been bumping people as they rent out entire ships to charter. I hope this is not the case because the dates are perfect for us as it is our 30th Anniversary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Mark:)

It just showed up on NCL'S site...

LOL, AS usual as soon as you say it isn't there, it shows back up. :p Now you know if it disappears again, just post it on CC to bring it back. Have a great cruise.:D

We're on that cruise as well as people in 3 other cabins. I booked this cruise last May and got a great price. Since then my DD and some other friends have booked cabins. One having booked less than 2 weeks ago. I don't think the cruise would be booking if it had been chartered out at this point. I do know they had pay alot more for their cabins. Also when DD booked about 4 months ago her PCC told her this is a very popular cruise and the prices are not going down only higher!!!

I am looking at this cruise and a few others and noticed it yesterday. I called up NCL just to see what was up and they were unaware. When I asked for pricing it went up about $75/person in each category from Tuesday. I bet when someone was switching the prices they screwed something up.

This is seeming like a popular sailing. Deck 10 mid-ship balconies are gone (according to rep on phone) and since the prices just jumped I have to assume its filling up fast.

What makes this date nice is that you only have to take a week and one extra day off from work, versus over week and half for the other sailings, because of how the days fall.

Archived