Visa rewards question

KsDiver

The process has changed since I last used my visa rewards and I want to be sure I am doing all I need to do to receive onboard credit for our upcoming cruise. I have an email receipt from managerewardsonline.com for 25,000 points redeemed towards $250 onboard credit. Is this all I need to do, or do I need to contact RCI? Hopefully the credit will be there when onboard, is there a way check on this before boarding.

Thanks for your help. I did do a search but could not find a forum explaining how the process now works.

It's a good idea to call & verify the credit. I turned in 10,000 points from my account & 5,000 points from DH account last month. When I called to verify a couple of weeks later, they were showing $100 OBC from my Visa points, but not the $50 from his.

The rep I spoke with was very pleasant & did take the time to verify they had record of his transaction. It hadn't been credited yet even though they were done pretty much at the same time. She told me to check back again in about a week.

The process has changed since I last used my visa rewards and I want to be sure I am doing all I need to do to receive onboard credit for our upcoming cruise. I have an email receipt from managerewardsonline.com for 25,000 points redeemed towards $250 onboard credit. Is this all I need to do, or do I need to contact RCI? Hopefully the credit will be there when onboard, is there a way check on this before boarding.

Thanks for your help. I did do a search but could not find a forum explaining how the process now works.

Jack, ask for another Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Under booking charges you should see the code C30C - $125 - OBC - P-P or C30C - $250 - OBC which will indicate it has been applied to your booking.

You can also call Royal Rewards Customer Service at 1-800-526-9723.

When I redeemed them under the new process, I just called. She said they showed it was there, but they had not yet applied the companion fare that I requested. I kept checking back and it took about 2 weeks or so, but it was applied.

Process seems to work fine, I will use it next for either an OBC or $ off the cruise.

. . . I have an email receipt from managerewardsonline.com for 25,000 points redeemed towards $250 onboard credit.

I usually bring a copy of the email with me just in case the onboard credit doesn't show up on my account.

Woody

Archived