pre-paid gratuities and drinks packages

jml783107

I have booked my drinks package (premium alcohol) and I've also paid my gratuities up front. PLEASE can somone tell me if I should expect to pay much more once on ship. I've read you have to pay for drinks brought to your room?????? Do you have to pay for room service or is that included in the prepaid grats???? Can anyone think of any thing else I will be liable for charges for??? I have also paid for 4 excursions up front. It has all helped with the planning but want to be aware of any expenses I would class as unexpected. More than happy to tip extra for those who go over and above their call of duty though :)

Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like you have most of your expenses covered. When I order room service, I usually tip $1 -- with every thing you've prepaid, you should not have any extra charges. If you want a special service, like ice in your room at all times, give the cabin steward $10 or $20 up front. It's a small price to pay to have ice ready and waiting any time day or night. Enjoy your cruise.

ccats. :o

Archived