Fun Oasis Game

Hi all, I am trying to create a game for my 6 yo son to get him acquainted with the ship. (Well me too). I have created a bunch of questions for him to answer and I would love your help creating more. I am looking for other things he could locate on the ship, for example the kids club, h20 zone, miniature golf...

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Here's what I have so far...

How many horses are on the carousel?

What is the name of the Ice Show?

What is playing in the 3-D Theater?

What type of car is located outside of the Promenade Café?

What is the flavor of the giant cupcake above the Cupcake Cupboard?

Find the statue of a man holding balloons. How many red balloons is he holding?

What hyphenated phrase is written on the double-decker bus?

What type of bird is the wire sculpture in Central Park?

What reptiles are climbing up the rock wall?

Thanks!

Caroline

I cruised on the Oasis a year or so ago with my son who was 6 at the time. One of the things I did was on the day we boarded I went to the Art Gallery in Central Park and picked up a list of the locations of all the 'viewers' on board. We then went around the ship and located every single one of them (well, except I think there was one we couldn't find).

It was fun for him because he got to be the first to look into the viewer and see what was there. We would then check it off the list and look for the next one. We had a blast seeing the whole ship while we did it.

-Julie

I cruised on the Oasis a year or so ago with my son who was 6 at the time. One of the things I did was on the day we boarded I went to the Art Gallery in Central Park and picked up a list of the locations of all the 'viewers' on board. We then went around the ship and located every single one of them (well, except I think there was one we couldn't find).

It was fun for him because he got to be the first to look into the viewer and see what was there. We would then check it off the list and look for the next one. We had a blast seeing the whole ship while we did it.

-Julie

That's a great idea! I will do with my kids on Oasis in 2 weeks.

-Julie

That sounds like fun. Maybe we'll give that a try.

Archived