LANZAROTE guided tours suggestions

We are three people who will be on the maiden transatlantic voyage of the Oceania Riviera in November, 2012. One of our ports of call is Lanzarote, Canary Islands from 8AM-5PM. I would like to arrange a full day small group tour (8 people or so) of the island. Does anybody have any recommendations for a reliable and reasonable van and driver/guide?

Thank you! Jennifer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Lanzarote is an amazing island of Spain. The landscape is really wonderful and different from other islands of the Canaries.

I recommend you visit the National Park of Timanfaya, a large volcanic area. The best way to visit is by taxi. You'll found taxis in the pier, and they will take you. The cost is near the 30 € per hour, and 3 hours should be sufficient for the visit. You will need 2 taxis for 8 people. In the park, the cars are the entrance non-allowed, and you will take de trip by bus.

Enjoy your visit

We are three people who will be on the maiden transatlantic voyage of the Oceania Riviera in November, 2012. One of our ports of call is Lanzarote, Canary Islands from 8AM-5PM. I would like to arrange a full day small group tour (8 people or so) of the island. Does anybody have any recommendations for a reliable and reasonable van and driver/guide?

Thank you! Jennifer :)

WE used Lanzarote Experience Tours (http://www.lanzaroteexperiencetours.com). They were EXCELLENT!!! I arranged a tour for 20 people and everything was terrific. We saw as much as 3 HAL tours for less than the price of one cruise ship excursion.

If you go to there web site, you can download their brochure. Then contact Angela. She was wonderful.

This was our tour:

08:00 pick up

09.00 arrival at Timanfaya National Park

10:30 departure from Timanfaya National Park

Scenic travel through Teguise if possible. We need one hour to get to Jameos del Agua from Timanfaya.

11:30 arrival at Jameos del Agua.

12:30 departure from Jameos del Agua. (saw the outside of Cactus Garden)

13.00 arrival at the Cesar Manrique Foundation.

14.00 departure from the Cesar Manrique Foundation.

14.20 arrival at the Monumento al Campesino (Farmer´s Monument)

15.00 departure from the Monument.

15.30 arrival at the port.

I hope you enjoy them as much as our group.

:D

Archived