ATV tour through the jungle... Anyone do this one?

spleenstomper

Yhonnie's group (cave tubing.com) has a jungle ATV tour. They don't have much info in the website about it, except to say it is next to the cave where they tube, so you can do both.

(I don't think we want to do cave tubing).

Has anyone done this? Is there a lunch break? Any swimming? We did this o Kauai in Hawaii and we stopped at a fresh water swim spot and had lunch and swam.

I went back a few pages, but didn't see much on this excursion. Any info is appreciated. Also, wondering how hot it will be at the end of June?

Thanks!!

I'm going to do the ATV via cave-tubing.com in Belize, but it's a part of doing zip line and cave tubing. I've been reading a bunch of stuff lately and it seemed like the best option for what my group (2 Dads with 2, 12 year old sons) was looking for in Belize. From my research it appears ATV is better in Cozumel if you are going to go there, but this is only from my on line research, I haven't been to either place....yet :)

Thanks. I went ahead and booked the cave tubing/ATV combo with the company I mentioned, but we may see if we can change that to ATV and Zip line.

I already booked Nachi Cocom in Cozumel, so I don't want to start moving things around now.

I think this itinerary is going to be stellar! I hope it lives up to my expectations!

We did it as a combo with "Shore Excursioneer.com" as we got to save on each excursion (Cozumel, Cayman and Belize). IT was a blast and worked out so smooth, I will never worry about buying from the ship again :)

fewer111. I can't seem to find many reviews on Shoreexcursioneer.com".:confused:

How long ago did you use them? Was it organized? Would you recommend using them?How was the area where the ATV tour went? Was there lots to see? I'm looking at just the ATV tour in Belize for something non beach day and they seem to be the only company that does it alone.

Thanks for your help.

fewer111. I can't seem to find many reviews on Shoreexcursioneer.com".:confused:

How long ago did you use them? Was it organized? Would you recommend using them?How was the area where the ATV tour went? Was there lots to see? I'm looking at just the ATV tour in Belize for something non beach day and they seem to be the only company that does it alone.

Thanks for your help.

We now booked twice with Shore Excursioneer because it was easier to have one company for all excursions and you get an additional discount if purchasing more than one with them. We were happy with all the choices and tours and will use them again. They answered all my questions over the phone (sometimes at 11PM! and chat), that was very helpful :D

We now booked twice with Shore Excursioneer because it was easier to have one company for all excursions and you get an additional discount if purchasing more than one with them. We were happy with all the choices and tours and will use them again. They answered all my questions over the phone (sometimes at 11PM! and chat), that was very helpful :D

ginjam, thank you. Where and what excursions did you use them for? I'll have to check them out for some of our other stops. We are in Cozumel, Belize, Grand Caymans and Roatan and need excursions for all the ports.

Archived