Spirit Post-Dry Dock Photos ?

LB Cruiser

The ship is still in need of lots of repair. We just got off her yesterday and if I could figure out how to post pictures, I would show you. There are places where paint is peeling, chairs in atrium are in very bad shape etc. It is not a well maintained ship at all. We were disappointed in it.

The ship is still in need of lots of repair. We just got off her yesterday and if I could figure out how to post pictures, I would show you. There are places where paint is peeling, chairs in atrium are in very bad shape etc. It is not a well maintained ship at all. We were disappointed in it.

I will be very disappointed if this is true. I was surprised how good the Valor looked, and everyone I met on her that had been on the Spirit said she was a beautiful ship. I don't know why they wouldn't make the necessary repairs while she was in dry dock, even if it took a little longer.

Archived