DFW Terminal question

DeloreanGirl

Hi all --

I know this thread is for mostly Houston and Galveston, but I had a question about American Airlines terminals at Dallas for those who are local.

We are doing a British Isles cruise and will be flying from California. We hae 1 stop in Dallas, with only a 1:05 layover between planes which is tight. I know for a fact that our second plane leaves from Terminal D. If our first plane lands at Terminal A or C, will we have enough time to hop on the tram over to the next terminal in one hour? Or is this pushing it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all --

I know this thread is for mostly Houston and Galveston, but I had a question about American Airlines terminals at Dallas for those who are local.

We are doing a British Isles cruise and will be flying from California. We hae 1 stop in Dallas, with only a 1:05 layover between planes which is tight. I know for a fact that our second plane leaves from Terminal D. If our first plane lands at Terminal A or C, will we have enough time to hop on the tram over to the next terminal in one hour? Or is this pushing it?

Thanks in advance!

You can visit every terminal in the airport in like 18 mins on the Tram. I believe there are 2 stations in every terminal. So just get on it & head to Terminal D. It is the newest & has the most shops & everything else.

Doubt you will arrive in Terminal A as it is under renovation.

Thanks Nancy & Airwolf!

I'll look around to see if there'sa nother itinerary out there, but for now, this one is perfect all around except for that one connection.

Is Terminal D the "international" terminal? If I'm flying from CA but going TO London Heathrow, would I have to do anything extra? I'm hoping to get off the first plane, take the tram over quickly, and get ready to board the next plane or grab a quick bite to eat.

Thanks!

Archived