Markets and other tourist-y areas in December

Rainbowfalls

Do the markets and the fish fry close earlier in December? Since we are in Nassau overnight would there be anything open later in the night and if so would it be recommended to be out past dusk?

The beaches is it safe at dusk or should we start to head back to the boat before it gets dark?... I love looking at the moon on the water and doing the dorky night beach walks:rolleyes:

Do the markets and the fish fry close earlier in December? Since we are in Nassau overnight would there be anything open later in the night and if so would it be recommended to be out past dusk?

The beaches is it safe at dusk or should we start to head back to the boat before it gets dark?... I love looking at the moon on the water and doing the dorky night beach walks:rolleyes:

Ther markets close at 5 in the winter months. Fish fry is open for dinner, but not on the water.

As for beaches, they are NOT safe after dark, and you shouldn't be in the water at dusk.

There are a few places that are open that are on the water. Senor Frogs is most popular, but noisy and chaotic. Green Parrot (www.greenparrotbar.com) both the harbourside and Hurricane Hole locations and a few restaurants,

Poop Deck, Lucianos, and Dune at the One and Only.

Ther markets close at 5 in the winter months. Fish fry is open for dinner, but not on the water.

As for beaches, they are NOT safe after dark, and you shouldn't be in the water at dusk.

There are a few places that are open that are on the water. Senor Frogs is most popular, but noisy and chaotic. Green Parrot (www.greenparrotbar.com) both the harbourside and Hurricane Hole locations and a few restaurants,

Poop Deck, Lucianos, and Dune at the One and Only.

Thank you for all the information! I really didnt want to go back to the ship after 5pm specially if i am there overnight so it might be hopping from senor frogs and all the others ^_^. Thanks!

Archived