All Star Hot Dogs

Mooder

DON'T TRY IT !!!!! They catch all that stuff --- wienerrunners, trouser trout, crotch carp. The line at the naughty room is very long !!!:o:o

But can they detect .... well, I'm guessing if I mention THAT kinda cheese....there would be a problem.:p

DON'T TRY IT !!!!! They catch all that stuff --- wienerrunners, trouser trout, crotch carp. The line at the naughty room is very long !!!:o:o

ROTFL!!!!

(I am just followling along quietly but that was funny)

On my last roll call we did have one guy who kept complaining because we were always getting off topic. What a party pooper he was, that is half the fun. It is a good thing, he is not on this thread.

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

That is the joy of roll calls - there is no such thing as "off topic"!

Fries are served there as are burgers, and sometimes bratwurst on rare occasions.

Just catching up on this thread. The Biergarten on the Star serves no food. Unlike the newer ships there is no grill by the bar on deck 14. Not sure if that was covered just thru page one.

Just catching up on this thread. The Biergarten on the Star serves no food. Unlike the newer ships there is no grill by the bar on deck 14. Not sure if that was covered just thru page one.

That changes EVERYTHING! :eek: Do I need to start this thread over? :confused:

That changes EVERYTHING! :eek: Do I need to start this thread over? :confused:

Might be a good idea. We can get rid of the offending references to ketchup on hot dogs and imatation foods like Miricle Whip and margarine.

They did have the long pretzel rolls on the Star last month. The made perfect rolls for the hotdogs and sausages.

Might be a good idea. We can get rid of the offending references to ketchup on hot dogs and imatation foods like Miricle Whip and margarine.

They did have the long pretzel rolls on the Star last month. The made perfect rolls for the hotdogs and sausages.

I fell just horrible! 2 out of 3 of the offensive topics were contained in just ONE of my posts. :eek: I really do need to start over! :o:rolleyes:

Super news about the long rolls! :)

That is the joy of roll calls - there is no such thing as "off topic"!

Exactly, it is really a good way to get to know your fellow cruisers before the cruise. Every Saturday prior to the cruise, we were all having a sail-a-way party while watching our ship sail out of New York on the Harbor Web Cam. It was a blast!

Scott

Exactly, it is really a good way to get to know your fellow cruisers before the cruise. Every Saturday prior to the cruise, we were all having a sail-a-way party while watching our ship sail out of New York on the Harbor Web Cam. It was a blast!

Scott

What a fun, innovative idea!!!

Scott

This is a very good idea. Sounds like a lot of fun.:)

Archived