Chef's Table experience.

triphopcooper

I have booked the Chef's Table for my cruise on the Carnival Glory February 12, 2012 and would like to know what day I can expect to participate in this new experience. I can't imagine they would have it on the first night. I think it would be cool if it happened on Valentine's Day.

So how did you book the chefs table? i called carnival and they said you could only do it on the boat?

thanks!

There's a link on John Heald's blog where you can send requests for the Chef's Table.

When we went on Pride in 2010 we were scheduled for the night after the first formal night - so the 14th does sound possible. It's a wonderful dinner.

So how did you book the chefs table? i called carnival and they said you could only do it on the boat?

thanks!

You can also e-mail the steakhouse or maitre d if your ship does not have a steakhouse and request the Chef's Table. There is a list of the ship steakhouse e-mails floating around here if you just search Chef's Table.

Ahhhh, chefs table serves up some good fine and dandy clams . Need oysters, but the Captain seems to get all the oysters.:eek: Best part of table is all the wine you want!!!:)

If you think the best part of the Chef's Table is the wine, you have serious problems my friend.

I have booked the Chef's Table for my cruise on the Carnival Glory February 12, 2012 and would like to know what day I can expect to participate in this new experience. I can't imagine they would have it on the first night. I think it would be cool if it happened on Valentine's Day.

I emailed the Steakhouse on the Valor about our sailing February 12th (2 days!!!!!). The Steakhouse manager replied there will be two chef's dinner; 1 Monday and 1 Wednesday. Valentines Day will be elegant night (Tuesday). I asked him to make sure I am booked for Wednesday. He changed it for me since I had already booked through JH's blog.

Then I had to rearrange my steakhouse reservations.

All's well that ends well.

• 3 months later...

Archived