show reservation FOS

Happily we will be on FOS in April. We, family of four, have late dining reservations. Not sure how to reserve for the evening shows - from what I understand, you now need reservations/tickets to get into the shows - what show time would we be reserving if we have late dining - just a little confuse since last time we cruised with RCI was a few years back.

Thank you!

The only shows you NEED reservations for is the ice show. The others, you don't necessarily need reservations but it is advised to book reservations just to get the good seats ;). They will be stored in your SeaPass and it is scanned upon entry, however, make sure you get to the shows at least some 15 minutes before because 15 to 10 minutes prior to the show, all reservations expire and everyone else who wants to see the show is allowed in. You can book your shows in the Countdown to Cruise, just like you would book dinner reservations or any excursion, massage, drinks package, etc. If you have the late dinner seating (like us), you should attend the later showtimes that are around 10 because anything prior to that will have you and your servers at dinner rushed and it isn't comfortable. I also suggest My Time Dining, although we won't be using that, I've heard great things about MTD and it's flexibility is fantastic. Have a great cruise! :)

Archived