Tom's Barefoot Tours -- Kauai

beachsea&sail

I am looking to book a tour through this company for an excursion an Kauai. I am wondering what anybody's experience has been with them. Have they picked you up at the dock? Or have you had to go to them? They seem to cost a few dollars more than booking directly with the actual company offering the excursion we are interested in, but, if people like this tour company, I would rather book through them since I can't seem to find a single review about the tour company directly.

Thanks in advance.:cool:

Just wanted to post a follow up to my post from earlier today. The excursion that I referred to that is being offered by Tom Barefoot's is actually several dollars less than the same excursion being offered by the original company. In fact, after speaking with a representative a little while ago, I discovered that they discount 1000's of excursions of all of the islands combined. Seems they work with most of the tour operators and have been around for quite awhile, working with cruise passengers and land tours. The representative was quite informative on our phone call and followed up with more information via email.

I have gone ahead and booked my excursion through them (Stand Up Paddleboard Adventure on Kauai when we arrive at the end of March on the Star Princess) and, based on my limited experience on the booking end, as well as going through their website, so far, I would say this is a company worth looking into for other excursions if you are looking for something different on any of the islands.

Archived