Crooners on the Crown

ginnynj

Well for all of the Crown issues, I wanted add a positive shout out. If you enjoy a martini, Peggy, in the Crown's Crooners is a lovely young lady who is not only friendly and efficient but she loves to dance and shake up your martini in a manner of the movie Cocktail. If you are on the Crown this upcoming week, she really is one of the many great Crown crew who work very hard to make a cruise experience a memorable one.

We never made it to Crooners, but had our martinis at the Adagio bar (next to Sabatini's). Christian was our bartender. He was awesome! Also, every night we got a little bowl of the blue cheese stuffed olives. Oustanding and I don't even like olives!!!

For desert... Peggy suggested the Mikly Way, rates right up there with the Princess Dream. Yummy!

My other favorite was a lemon Drop. DH enjoyed the Chairman of the Board.

Brig, missed the olive treat but will add them to my 'must haves' for the next trip. Thanks for the hint.

Nice to see a positive thread about the Crown. It helped to get me excited again about our upcoming cruise. We will definitely check out the Crooners bar...hopefully Peggy will be there...sounds like fun & the martinis sound yummy!

Well for all of the Crown issues, I wanted add a positive shout out. If you enjoy a martini, Peggy, in the Crown's Crooners is a lovely young lady who is not only friendly and efficient but she loves to dance and shake up your martini in a manner of the movie Cocktail. If you are on the Crown this upcoming week, she really is one of the many great Crown crew who work very hard to make a cruise experience a memorable one.

Well that sounds great! I'll be on the Crown next month and look forward to meeting her, since Crooner's seems to be my second stateroom!!!:D

On a couple of our cruises we met another fantastic crew member who worked in Crooners. She is no longer with the company, but she made our cruise and our time at the martini bar lots of fun!

Do bad I don't like martinis.....

Cathy, they have a plenty of other wonderful drinks that they can mix at Crooners. I think when we are on our cruise, you will find me visiting Crooners quite a bit. I just love the ambiance of that venue. Addiagio is also a nice area.

Did you have any of those great stuffed olives?

AGREED ! After all the Noro talk over the last weeks.... it was refreshing to hear some positive comments.

Can't wait for our 4/7 cruise and will check out Crooners, Adaggio and Vines too !

By the way, are there any "Name that Tune" or similar games in any of these or other piano bars? Our gang loves to sip cocktails and partake in lively music games after a lovely dinner.... thanks !

AGREED ! After all the Noro talk over the last weeks.... it was refreshing to hear some positive comments.

Can't wait for our 4/7 cruise and will check out Crooners, Adaggio and Vines too !

By the way, are there any "Name that Tune" or similar games in any of these or other piano bars? Our gang loves to sip cocktails and partake in lively music games after a lovely dinner.... thanks !

If you love to partake, you'll just love Kory Simon!! He really gets to get the crowd involved!! We had a terrific time there. I'm guessing a number of the performers were sick for the main performance, so Kory did his show in the Princess Theatre to a full house one night. I thought he put on a terrific show!

While DH and I were posting on our LIVE! from the Crown 1/28-2/4, we tried to find out how long Kory Simon would be onboard because folks here wanted to know. We would walk past Crooner's each evening after late dinner and see that the place was packed; KS had a loyal and enthusiastic following.

Chris

While DH and I were posting on our LIVE! from the Crown 1/28-2/4, we tried to find out how long Kory Simon would be onboard because folks here wanted to know. We would walk past Crooner's each evening after late dinner and see that the place was packed; KS had a loyal and enthusiastic following.

Chris

Well, did you find out how long he will be onboard?

Archived